Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TURN BACK THE CLOCK?




http://www.turnbacktogod.com/poe...fortune/
 
 
 
Mum is not well. She can hardly see what is around her. The ironic is that I still have this feeling that mum and dad are as healthy as they were used to be; and that was some 40 years ago.

I will be sending mum and dad to Taiping this late afternoon and got to be back to Shah Alam in no due time. I got to be in the office by tomorrow morning.

Yesterday mum was very happy because she was brought back to Negeri Sembilan, her hometown and met her siblings. At times, I can't in any way let them know the sadness I have in this heart of mine nor should I let them know the sacrifices that I need to make. I've witnessed the look I saw on some people faces - Stopa's late father who passed away last few days in KB, Allahyarham Abg Man, Al-Baishah's mum, Elly's mum motherly face Hjh Saenah and her loving and caring dad Hj Md Kodry - and suddenly all these remind me of Phil Colin's, sacrifice.

Mum and dad taught me so many things. What is most intrigue is how they instilled the belief in me - by demonstrating naturally to me - that living is not all about having worldly rewards. There are so many other things that would eventually lead you to a meaningful happy life, now and perhaps, forever. 

How I wish I could turn back the clock. 


If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn.
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight.
If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy.
If a child lives with shame, he learns to feel guilty.
If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient.
If a child lives with encouragement, he learns confidence.
If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate.
If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice.
If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith.
If a child lives with approval, he learns to like himself.
If a child lives with acceptance and friendship, He learns to find love in the world.

Author unknown