Thursday, February 18, 2010

LOVE IT, HATE IT



Image, http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif


"Should I or should I not?"

Andy, a long-time friend, was having difficulty in deciding whether its wise to be a partisan; a full-time political actor. Im in no standing of deciding what is good - or bad - when it comes to making political decision. I did, however, offer him some insights in the form of questions. If he feels that he can satisfy all the criteria, then I would second his proposal right away.

Politics is all about people. I would go back to the people, and seek for their acceptance (or recognition, so to speak). I would read my political master's mind; for he is going to be master-cum-mentor through-out my journey. I would definitely take note of whatever ques he might signal along the way because from time to time, he doesnt have the luxury of wasting his precious time stopping for me and listens to my untimely questions. In the mean time, I would not ever try to understand each and every word he says. Politics, in the first place, is not a place for me to understand. Its a place for me to make people understand.

All the best Andy, and good luck!