Sunday, February 21, 2010

ONE AFTER ANOTHER

Image, http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:aLt4JwEutGqk2M

A week passed by. All the seven days, as I recalled, were spent mainly on administrative matters. Two out of seven concentrated on internal issues, which required us to move up and down, and on both days we had to start very early in the morning, as early as 7 am. I was ok, Im not sure about other. It did not go down quite well. Too much shadowing variables I guess. Or maybe, my presence there was not quite a good and appropriate one. Met quite a number of old good friends - Beap (was buzy instructing the crew to re-arrange the flower pots), Mail (in shaky mood), Ramona (she seemed a bit 'vacant' for a second or two!), Zaidi (same as Mail), Zai (she was buzy packing), and Roza (running here and there). Beap was saying something with her mouth shut. I got her que and a short head-shake was all the replied she got from me. Puzzled. Had a short chat with the boss before we left for another meeting down below. We managed to drop by at a mamak's outlet nearby before heading straight to the meeting venue. I did all the briefing. (Gosh,the onion-tosay was really strong!)

FAMILIAR FACES
I was in my favourite magazine/books outlet in uptown two days ago, looking for a particular mag. While flipping through the pages of a mag, two familiar faces walked calmly right before me; ah! Ayin and Ayong! 

"Wah, jauhnya cari makan?"

"Saja-saja, berjalan", Ayong smiled. We talked for a while before saying goodbye. What a nice couple. 

OUT OF BOUNDS
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2391/1928742567_d1575fb020.jpg

Its going to be a very tight-schedule next week, and that will start tomorrow. With the Penn-State University's 3-day short-course at the PJ Hilton in mind, series of interview (the young-lecturer-scheme) and also the Planning workshop in South Perak until the end of the week, it is definitely an out-of-bound week for me and the entire staff. In Lewin's words, "Unfreeze, freeze, refreeze"...