Thursday, June 11, 2009

AS IT IS INDEED

I was with a group of technical people from an agency this morning. We spent the whole morning talking about National Development Plan; from the General Development Plan of Malaya (1956) to RM9. It was a fruitful morning indeed. Jaafar, Fauzi and Thiru to name a few, were simply great. At one moment, we mentioned "Bob", an old friend of mine during our college days back in MU Lembah Pantai, simultaneously. P.S dont ask me about how good the food at the hotel was. I didnt bother.

My apologies to a close friend "Arr" for not being able to reply messages the whole morning. In fact, i have not been replying the messsages at all since yesterday. I chose not to. Give me some time to reflect on a few issues that have been bugging me these few days.

It is not everyday that we get the impression that all fingers are pointing at us for something that we do not really clear of what actually is going on. Thus, we keep on asking questions, until we realise that the time has come to stop figuring out the reasons why. Never mind. Leave it as it is.