Wednesday, October 15, 2008

gimme a break

I am following Che Det & Gopeng Boy's blogs without fail. I love the way both of them put their words on blogs, as if they are right before me, speaking their hearts out. I wonder how it is like to write and post entries on blogs at their age - other than spending time on newspapers, gardening, or traveling. I was thinking if I could do the same when the time comes. Before, I wished I could write novels or feature articles, and get them published. However, I am a bit sarcastic with the initial idea. I thought - after following Che Det & Gopeng Boy very closely - I would rather spend more time reflecting on things that I really wished to talk about and get them shared on the internet. I will keep on reflecting.
Note: I have just read a book given to me by Dr Nooraini, "The unrebutted charges against Tun Salleh Abas" authored by Peter Aldridge Williams Q.C.