Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Congratulations! Azila & Ezar!




Azila called yesterday. I thought it was another social call - to say hi and what not - since we have known each other for quite some time because she was actively involved in Kelab Penyayang UiTM. She is currently working in PJ. She was then a Mass Communication (?) student and had just graduated about a semester ago? (sorry Azila!) She invited me to her reception(July 7th, 2007) at Mambau, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.

Ezar is one of the key staff in Yayasan Budi Penyayang which I have known since 2005. And if you remember Roda Impian (hosted by the late Hani Mokhsin), Ezar was one of the participants who were 'that close' in winning the huge prize money had he answered 'hangit' correctly, instead of 'hangus'!

Never mind. They are going to tie the knot eventually... congratulations Azila, Ezar! (I couldnt get their photo uploaded. I will try again later!)

P.S I think, next on the list is...Lyn!!! (Am i right, Lyn? Haha! Im on my way to Melaka!)